ASSET TRACKING DEVICE WITH SUPERIOR GPS TECHNOLOGY
An extension to the Tracking Systems family of asset management solutions, the BAT60 is a certified quad-band integrated platform that provides GSM/GPRS/GPS functionality for mobile asset monitoring.
The BAT60 was designed for the intelligent monitoring of non-powered mobile and fixed assets. The BAT60 is a battery operated device with internal GPS and GSM antennas.
The device must be installed ensuring that the top of the device has clear access to the sky. The BAT60 is a water resistant device, pursuant to the IP-67 rating. This rating specifies that the device is protected against dust, and high pressure jets of water. The device cannot be immersed in water.
- Up to 4 years of operation for every 12 hour reporting and 3 years for 8 hour reporting
- Fully Integrated – no need for external antenna or power sourceSuperior GPS Sensitivity
- Water Resistant – Device is protected against high pressure jets of water
- Low Battery Alert – will report when battery voltage = 3.0V.
- On 12 hour plan battery will last 15 days
- On 8 hour plan battery will last 10 days from the date of the low battery alert